If you have a flair for sales and love socializing with customers, we want to hear from you!
• Serve existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules;
• Provide educational product training;
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as
daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses;
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing,
products, delivery schedules & merchandising techniques;
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
& establishing personal networks;
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
This position demands a mature individual to:
- Work on own initiative (training on the brands will be provided)
- Experienced in sales
- Be highly organised, self- confident & have great communication skills;
- Be computer literate with good knowledge in programmes like excel & powerpoint.
- Can work well under pressure
- Fluent in both English and Maltese
- Possess a Driving License B
Send a detailed CV and a letter of application to the Managing Director,
Biocare Company Ltd, 149/151, Eucharistic Congress Road. Mosta MST 9037 or send an email to [email protected]